poniedziałek, 14 sierpnia 2017

Music favourites - holiday edition

I can't imagine how my evening walk to work would look like without headphones on with some of my favourites keeping me company for the 15 minutes of slowly going to work each and every day (without Mondays because day offffffinally, don't get me wrong I love my job). And as for a music freak I slowly evolved to during past few years I've started digging and looking for more bands and tunes I'd like to have in my walking routines. Here are some of them, which are worth checking out!




Billie Elish
This young American singer is my go to when it comes to pop tunes, she's a young artist (born in 2001) but her voice is like a mature instrument with which she's ready to take the world of music by storm.  Recently I fell in love with a few of her singles - "Ocean eyes", "Bellyache", "sHE'S brOKen". I've stumbled upon her songs by chance, but many of you may know them from the "13 reasons why" original Netflix series.






The Neighbourhood
This is one of my all time favourites, but as with bands you can explore more and more. One of my favourite songs by this America n rock band is  "wires" - usually listened by me on repeat while doing my makeup in the morning. Neverthless the band is worth checking out.





Melanie Martinez
This American singer and songwriter is known well from the music show "The voice" where, I believe, she performmed "Toxic", I'm sorry if it wasn't that song, but I'm not up to date with TV shows...ooops. She has a noticable style when it comes to both the fashion sense and the songs. The first single by her I've listened to is "Dead to me", which made a repeat listener to this vocalist, maybe because especially with this song you can connect on a deeply personal level. She sings about things we think about but noone of us say out loud.





CRUISR
Again, this band is from America, it's a pop/rock/indie type of thing. I've never had more energy doing my makeup or running errands wthan I do when listening to one of their songs "All over". This one has a lot of power!! Plus the animation  is the bomb.





HONNE & Izzy Bizu
Izzy is a London based artist and her duet with HONNE the Brithiis electronic duo is amazing! In addition the music video is also great as it was filmed in Tokyo. Talking about HONNE - the band is worth checking out, there is something about their singles which makes you want to listen them over and over again. The thing that I especially like about them is that most of their songs tell a story, that's not only a song but a tale with a music background.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz


Każdy komentarz jest dla mnie ogromną motywacją do dalszych działań!!
Zostaw link do swojego bloga - na pewno go odwiedzę :)