czwartek, 7 września 2017

Morning with mood swings

I'm extremely happy. I have no idea why. I just am. It's weird to think that after a few months of feeling like shit I can finally say that I'm happy. God, I'm so excited about the smallest stuff. It's like a sudden boost of energy and I'm not complaining. Is it because of next academic year starting soon? Probab;y. Maybe not. I don't even know. Tough to explain. I found some new music favourites lately and that may be a factor but nothing especially great happened. It's good to feel good. I missed that so fucking much that I can't even explain. But now all I want to write about is how jolly I am lately and I got a new mug, which is great and I can have an incredible amount of coffee in it. Shit, life's great mate. My friends came back from holidays and we started hanging out as we used to, I've got so many stuff to do and even more energy to do it. Bad months seem to have faded away and new opportunities come up so quickly that I don't know which one to pick. Maybe I'll just go big and start doing everything at once to find a place for my energy. I'm just afraid that after some time I'll get tired again. Being tired is not my forte. I'll dwell on being tired and end up sinking in sadness again which is not good for my mental health. But for now, let me just live my life as I lost so much time crying and thinking that nothing good will ever happen to me. Now I'm here smiling like an idiot just writing happy stuff about everything. Because no matter what - life's good though somet=imes you want to kill everyone around you and stuff just doesn't go your way.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz


Każdy komentarz jest dla mnie ogromną motywacją do dalszych działań!!
Zostaw link do swojego bloga - na pewno go odwiedzę :)